- ➢ Delivered training sessions and workshops to over 3500 teachers globally.
- ➢ Trained over 2500 people on TESOL Courses.
- ➢ Spoken at many conferences and delivered webinars and workshops online for teachers spanning the globe.
- ➢ M.A. in process
- ➢ Cambridge DELTA
- ➢ Trinity TESOL Level 5
- ➢ Diploma in teaching Business English (LTTC)
- ➢ TEAP Development Certificate University of Leciester Doctor of Philological Sciences
IMPERIAL ENGLISH MASTER TRAINERS
- ➢ 350+ University Faculty and teachers trained
- ➢ 25+ Countries covered
WORCESTER UNIVERSITY / EAP / TEFL LECTURER
- ➢ I lectured in EAP and delivered courses on Foundation Programmes and Pre-sessional courses. I delivered a Masters EAP Course and lectured on credit bearing modules for Academic English, Study Skills and English as a Foreign Language. I wrote sections of a validated Foundation Programme with a focus on ESP and Business English.
- ➢ BIRMINGHAM CITY COUNCIL / EAL CONSULTANT AND TRAINER
- ➢ I wrote and delivered a range of specialist EAL Courses for Primary and Secondary teachers across Birmingham.
MACMILLAN EDUCATION INDIA FREELANCE TEACHER TRAINER
- ➢ Delivering training sessions online to a large number of teachers. My first post was to deliver a training session to 175 teachers in India. This was a workshop and it was entitled “Critical Thinking in an ELT Classroom.”
PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE INTERNATIONAL TEACHER TRAINER
- ➢ I train teachers around the world on ELT methodology with a clear literacy focus. I have written various lesson plans and resources and have spoken at EFL events representing Penguin / Ladybird around the world. I write regular blogs for both Penguin Readers and Ladybird Readers.